AIR is one of the world's largest behavioral and social science research and evaluation organizations. Our overriding goal is to use the best science available to bring the most effective ideas and approaches to enhancing everyday life. AIR's mission is to conduct and apply the best behavioral and social science research and evaluation towards improving people's lives, with a special emphasis on the disadvantaged.
Within the United States and internationally, AIR will be the preeminent organization that
- Produces improvements in education, health, and the workforce;
- Addresses the needs of individuals, organizations, and communities;
- Designs and advances statistical and research methods;
- Causes practitioners and organizations to adopt evidence-based practices; and
- Informs public understanding and policymaking by the best evidence.
AIR places a strong emphasis on creating a collegial atmosphere that encourages staff to be creative and supportive of each other. In addition to serving our mission through client-driven work, AIR invests its own talent and resources to tackle seemingly intractable, long-standing problems that prevent all citizens from having access to good health care, education, and pathways to employment.
Active BJA Funded Project(s):
Second Chance Act National Reentry Resource Center Training and Technical Assistance: Category 1
Category 1: National Reentry Resource Center