The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) VALOR Initiative is hosting the “Off the Cuff: Officer Safety and Wellness Talks” event on August 8, 2019 in Santa Barbara, California. Over the course of four hours, five law enforcement officers will share their compelling personal stories and insights on:
- Post critical-incident trauma care;
- Creating a path to financial freedom;
- Recommitting to your physical health;
- Shot in the line of duty: returning to work;
- Creating a top-down culture of wellness and resiliency.