Join the National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) for their conference RISE 21 on Sunday, August 15–18, 2021.
RISE21 brings together judges, law enforcement officials, treatment providers, drug and veterans court coordinators, researchers, celebrities, leading authorities on best practices in adult, juvenile, and veterans substance abuse treatment, drug court graduates, veteran treatment court graduates, probation officers, attorneys, consumer advocates, and experts in the treatment court field who will provide attendees with usable answers to their most pressing questions.
RISE21 will include content for treatment courts of every size and region. Attendees will gain new tactics, insights, and increased ability to improve the success of their treatment courts. The conference will include comprehensive content; a flexible program that includes a combination of concurrent, discipline-specific, skills-building, training, and general sessions; and current thinking in the heart of the treatment court communities. Attendees will hear experts talk about what concerns them now and in the future.
Five benefits of attending:
- Exclusive, practical content on topics for every discipline.
- Sessions covering every aspect of treatment courts.
- Direct access to the largest group of experts in the fields of treatment, evaluation, supervision, law, and other issues impacting attendees’ programs.
- Significant opportunities for peer idea exchanges.
- A superior RISE21 Expo showcasing the newest and most innovative services and products for the treatment court field.
Active NADCP Members
Mentor Boot Camp