Crises cost time, money, customers, and careers (usually in that order), as well as, in the worst of scenarios, lives. Whether a data breach, social media attack, bad press, litigation, investigation, civil unrest, or scandal, great leaders understand how to be predictive and create organizational muscle memory.
Join Fallston Group Chief Executive Rob Weinhold as he discusses the key concepts and case studies contained in his book, The Art of Crisis Leadership. Upon release, it became an Amazon #1-ranked book in public relations and crisis management, and a top 100 in leadership.
This presentation covers the following topics:
- The definition, anatomy, and early warning signs of crisis;
- The importance of organizational muscle memory during crisis;
- What to communicate to maintain stakeholder trust and confidence;
- Immediate next steps to protect your people, secure your assets, and strengthen your brand; and
- The core tenets of resilient leadership.