This workshop inspires mid-level law enforcement leaders to advance officer safety and wellness strategies within their own agencies.
This one-day workshop is a subject expert-facilitated event that:
- Addresses leadership strategies;
- Examines causes of officer assaults, injuries, and deaths;
- Explores critical officer wellness issues;
- Discusses protocols and best practices;
- Discusses setting a safety precedent and accountability; and
- Illustrates actionable opportunities to increase safety and wellness.
This training is only open to currently sworn law enforcement officers.