Monday Sep 14, 2020 - 08:00am to 05:00pm EDT
This VALOR workshop inspires mid-level law enforcement leaders to advance officer safety and wellness strategies within their own agencies.
This one-day workshop is a subject expert-facilitated event that:
- Addresses leadership strategies.
- Examines causes of officer assaults, injuries, and deaths.
- Explores critical officer wellness issues.
- Discusses protocols and best practices.
- Discusses setting a safety precedent and accountability.
- Illustrates actionable opportunities to increase safety and wellness.
- Private group -