Register for a webinar hosted by the National Reentry Resource Center, with funding support from the U.S. Department of Justice's Bureau of Justice Assistance
This webinar will discuss steps that reentry programs can take to partner with local child support agencies. It will explore the direction the federal government'schild support office has taken to emphasize and provide guidance for supportive programming; review existing resources; and highlight examples of innovative partnerships designed to support parents in reentry in strengthening their relationships with their children.
- Ronin A. Davis, Grantee Technical Assistance Manager, The Council of State Governments Justice Center.
- Deidre Bailey, Family Engagement Specialist, Virginia Division of Child Support Enforcement;
- Rose Bynum, Program Specialist, U.S. Office of Child Support Enforcement;
- Carmin Dean, Program Specialist, South Dakota Division of Child Support; and
- Brian Hawkins, Family Services Coordinator, Virginia Beach, Virginia Department of Social Services.
This event is free to the public.