Tuesday Feb 05, 2019 - 01:00pm to 02:30pm EST
This webinar is intended for LAW ENFORCEMENT personnel: those who are directly attached to or work in support of a law enforcement agency. Please register using your agency-issued email.
This webinar will discuss the following topics:
- The Cloud Act,
- Border Searches of Technology,
- Right to be Forgotten,
- Revisions to Federal Rules of Evidence,
- Hacking Back and the Law, and
- Compelled Decryption.
- Joseph Remy, Deputy Attorney General, New Jersey Office of the Attorney General; and
- Thomas Huynh, Deputy Attorney General, New Jersey Office of the Attorney General.
National White Collar Crime Center
4905 Dickens Road, Suite 106Richmond, VA 23230