Join the U.S. Department of Education and the American Institutes for Research (AIR) for the webinar, “Supporting Children of Incarcerated Parents in School,” on Wednesday, February 27 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. ET. During this webinar, participants will learn how schools and school personnel can meet the needs of children with incarcerated parents.
Webinar discussion topics will include:
- National data on students impacted by incarceration;
- Prominent frameworks, practices, and strategies; and
- Types of support and services benefiting children of incarcerated parents;
Participants will have the opportunity to hear from a child and parent perspective, as well as from the following presenters:
- Ann Adalist-Estrin, Director, National Resource Center on Children and Families of the Incarcerated;
- Tanya Krupat, Program Director, The Osborne Association; and
- Juliette-Marie deSousa, Senior Researcher, AIR.
Register for the webinar.
View this webinar on the TTA Catalog.