- News and Media
- TTA News & Information
- Attend an Event Sharing the Perspectives of Five Law Enforcement Officers on Officer Safety and Wellness
Attend an Event Sharing the Perspectives of Five Law Enforcement Officers on Officer Safety and Wellness
Join the Bureau of Justice Assistance’s VALOR Officer Safety and Wellness Program for its “Off the Cuff: Officer Safety and Wellness Talks” event on Thursday, August 8 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT in Santa Barbara, California. During this event, participants will gain the perspectives of five law enforcement officers regarding their experiences with various officer safety and wellness topics.
The presenters will share personal stories and insights on:
- Receiving post critical-incident trauma care;
- Creating a path to financial freedom;
- Recommitting to physical health;
- Returning to work after being shot in the line of duty; and
- Creating a top-down culture of wellness and resiliency.
Hosts and cohosts for this event include the Santa Barbara, California Police Department, the California Peace Officers Association, the Santa Barbara County, California Sheriff’s Office, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California.
Learn more and register for the event today.
View this event on the TTA Catalog.