Please use these steps to import award information from the Grant Management System. Fiscal Year imports and quarterly/periodic updates all use the same import form.
- Please export your award data from GMS/ERT.
- Using Excel or another spreadsheet program,
save the data as a comma-separated-values (CSV) file.
- In Excel, choose Save As from the File menu;
choose CSV (Comma delimited) as the type.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Visit the import page
while logged in as a "Coordinator."
- Use the Browse button to select the CSV file.
- Click Import.
Rows will be imported as awards when they include an Award Number and an OJP Vendor Number. The OJP Vendor Number must already have been assigned to a provider in the system.
Awards will be updated when they already exist in the Reporting Portal and when the spreadsheet contains updated data.