Attending the 2015 Second Chance Act and Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program National Conferences? The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) National Training and Technical Assistance Center (NTTAC) invites you to visit our booth from Tuesday, December 15 through Thursday, December 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. At our booth you’ll learn about the free justice-related training and technical assistance we offer to the law enforcement and corrections communities.
Law enforcement and correctional services offered through BJA NTTAC include promoting partnership-building among corrections officials, police representatives, and community members to support offender reentry programs. At the BJA NTTAC exhibit booth, you can also find resources to assist your agency in adopting a body-worn camera program, implementing a law enforcement naloxone program, and enhancing your crime analysis capabilities.
We also encourage you to come hear BJA staff speak at sessions this year, including:
Monday, December 14
- Nikisha Love, Senior Policy Advisor/Grants Manager, Breakout Sessions: Grants Management and Performance Measurement, 2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Maria Fryer, Senior Policy Advisor for Substance Abuse and Mental Health, Closing Remarks, 5:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Tuesday, December 15
- Denise O’Donnell, Director, Translating Momentum into Impact: Reducing the Number of People with Behavioral Health, 8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
Thursday, December 17
- Denise O’Donnell, Director, Plenary B – Prevention and Reentry Strategies: U.S. Attorneys Lead by Example, 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Friday, December 18
- Ruby Qazilbash, Associate Deputy Director, Closing Remarks, 3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
To view the full agenda, please click here.