Attending the National Forum on Criminal Justice? The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) National Training and Technical Assistance Center (NTTAC) invites you to visit our booth (#15) during the following exhibit hall hours to learn about the free justice-related training and technical assistance we offer to make your community safer:
- Sunday, August, 2, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 3, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 4, 7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Services offered through BJA NTTAC include assistance with implementing evidence-based programs, curriculum development, data analysis, onsite and distance learning training, peer-to-peer visits, research and information requests, strategic planning, and more. At the BJA NTTAC exhibit booth, you can also find resources to assist your agency in adopting a body-worn camera program, implementing a naloxone program, and enhancing your crime analysis capabilities.
BJA NTTAC also recommends that attendees stop by these BJA-related sessions:
- Monday, August 3, 1:45 – 3:15 p.m.: Procedural Justice: How to Increase Public Safety through Trust
- Monday, August 3, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.: The Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Research Guiding Policy
- Monday, August 3, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.: Analyzing Prescription Drug Abuse Trends and Responses Through Information Sharing
- Tuesday, August 4, 8:45 – 10:15 a.m.: Evaluating Drug Intervention and Enforcement Initiatives
- Tuesday, August 4, 8:45 – 10:15 a.m.: Innovative Approach to Reducing Violent Crime: DOJ’s Violent Reduction Network