- News and Media
- TTA News & Information
- Register to Attend a May 31 BJA NTTAC Webinar on Law Enforcement Technology Integration
Register to Attend a May 31 BJA NTTAC Webinar on Law Enforcement Technology Integration
Join the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) National Training and Technical Assistance Center (NTTAC) for the webinar “Enhancing Law Enforcement’s Analytical Capacity: Technology Integration in West Memphis, Arkansas” on Thursday, May 31 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET. During this webinar, presenters from the West Memphis, Arkansas Public Safety Partnership (PSP) site, the West Memphis, Arkansas Police Department (PD), and the Numerica Corporation will review a recent technology integration effort undertaken by the department to enhance its data-driven policing mission.
Participants will learn how West Memphis PD implemented Numerica’s Lumen software to integrate disparate data systems into a single searchable, analyzable application. Presenters will also discuss key takeaways and lessons learned for technology and data integration projects that law enforcement agencies nationwide can apply in their jurisdictions.
Webinar presenters will include:
- Chief Larry Larimore (retired), Strategic Site Liaison, West Memphis PSP;
- Captain Joe Baker, West Memphis PD;
- Jessica Herbert, Site Analyst, West Memphis PSP;
- Randy Smith, Regional Director, Numerica Corporation; and
- James Lah, BJA NTTAC Specialist, BJA NTTAC.
This BJA NTTAC webinar is open to all criminal justice professionals. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation. Register for the webinar today.
View this webinar on the TTA Catalog.