- News and Media
- TTA News & Information
- Nominate a Program for the NCJA Outstanding Criminal Justice Programs Award
Nominate a Program for the NCJA Outstanding Criminal Justice Programs Award
The National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA) is seeking program nominations for its NCJA Outstanding Criminal Justice Programs Award now through April 3, 2020 at 5 p.m. ET. Up to five criminal justice programs are recognized each year for successfully using innovative methods to tackle crime and justice issues in communities.
Nominated programs are evaluated by the following criteria:
- Does the program address an important criminal justice issue?
- Does the program demonstrate collaboration among criminal justice allied agencies or disciplines?
- Can the program provide quantitative evidence of its effectiveness in accomplishing program goals?
- Does the program leverage federal, state, local, or other non-governmental funds and resources?
- Can the program be easily replicated in other jurisdictions?
Nominations will only be considered with the signature of the program director or the state criminal justice agency administrator.
The winning programs will be announced at the Awards Luncheon at the 2020 Forum on Criminal Justice on October 25–28, 2020 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Nominations may be submitted online or by hard copy. An individual or agency may nominate as many programs as they wish. One form must be completed for each program.
To learn more about the program, visit NCJA’s website.
If you have any questions, please contact Bethany Broida, NCJA Director of Communications, at 202-276-2266 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.