- News and Media
- TTA News & Information
- Nominate an Outstanding Criminal Justice Program by Friday, March 23
Nominate an Outstanding Criminal Justice Program by Friday, March 23
The National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA) is seeking nominations for its annual Outstanding Criminal Justice Program (OCJP) Awards, which will recognize five programs for effectively addressing crime- and justice-related issues. Specifically, NCJA requests nominations for innovative programs that have used promising practices to produce concrete results in their communities. OCJP Award winners will be honored at the 2018 National Forum on Criminal Justice in Fort Worth, Texas.
Nominated programs will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Does the program address an important criminal justice issue?
- Does the program demonstrate collaboration among criminal justice allied agencies or disciplines?
- Can the program provide quantitative evidence of its effectiveness in accomplishing program goals?
- Does the program leverage federal, state, local, or other nongovernmental funds and resources?
- Can the program be easily replicated in other jurisdictions?
Nominations may be submitted via an online form or sent to email@example.com, and all forms must be signed by the program director and a state administering agency representative. The nomination deadline is 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, March 23, 2018.
Access more details to learn about the application process, previous OCJP Award recipients, and tips for successful applications.