Join the Bureau of Justice Assistance’s (BJA) Strategies for Policing Innovation (SPI) for the webinar “Addressing the Opioid Crisis through SPI Initiatives” on Wednesday, July 18 from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. ET. During this webinar, participants will learn how SPI sites are using innovative and interdisciplinary methods to address the opioid epidemic in their communities.
This interactive webinar is designed to engage both law enforcement and health professionals in a discussion of the opioid crisis and its effects across the nation. Presenters will include:
- Hildy Saizow, Senior Subject Matter Expert, SPI;
- Tara Kunkel, Senior Drug Policy Advisor, BJA;
- Maryann Ballotta, Director of Public Safety Research and Planning, Lowell, Massachusetts Police Department;
- Captain Dean Isabella, Commander of the Special Projects Unit, Providence, Rhode Island Police Department; and
- Joe Balles, Madison Addiction Recovery Initiative Project Coordinator, Madison, Wisconsin Police Department.
Learn more and register for the webinar today.
View this webinar on the TTA Catalog.