Join the Bureau of Justice Assistance’s Body-Worn Camera (BWC) Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Team for the “Digital Evidence Integration Webinar” on Monday, January 14 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET. During this webinar, participants will learn about digital evidence integration, a process that enables investigators and prosecutors to access a common repository of videos, photographs, electronic files, and other digital data for a given case.
This webinar will discuss how different jurisdictions use digital evidence integration to investigate and prosecute offenses, including challenges faced, lessons learned, and benefits experienced, as well as outline existing research around this field. Webinar presenters will include:
- Michael Knuppel, Chief Data Officer and Program Director, Montgomery County, Maryland Department of Technology Services (DTS);
- Renee Cobb, Project Manager, Montgomery County DTS;
- Adam Kisthardt, Director, Montgomery County, Maryland Police Department;
- Pat Rigdon, Commander, Colorado Springs, Colorado Police Department;
- Damon Mosler, BWC TTA Lead and Deputy District Attorney, San Diego County, California District Attorney’s Office;
- Elliot Harkavy, Technology Advisor, BWC TTA; and
- Dan Zehnder, BWC TTA Lead and Captain (ret.), Las Vegas, Nevada Metropolitan Police Department.
Learn more and register for the webinar.
View this webinar on the TTA Catalog.