- News and Media
- TTA News & Information
- Join APA, BJA, and CCI for the Innovations in Criminal Justice Summit III
Join APA, BJA, and CCI for the Innovations in Criminal Justice Summit III
Please join the Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (APA), in partnership with the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) and the Center for Court Innovation (CCI), in Los Angeles, CA on April 20-21, 2015 for the Innovations in Criminal Justice Summit III. The summit will highlight the eight 2015 Innovations in Criminal Justice award winners including:
- Ashland (OR) Police Department’s “You Have Options” Sexual Assault Reporting Program,
- Cook County (IL) State Attorney’s Office Deferred Prosecution Program,
- Jackson County (MO) District Attorney’s Office and Police Department’s Kansas City No Violence Alliance (KC NoVA),
- Mesa County (CO) Evidence Based Pretrial Initiative,
- Montgomery County (PA) District Attorney’s Using Root Cause Analysis to Enhance Conviction Integrity,
- Red Hook (NY) Peacemaking Program,
- San Francisco (CA) District Attorney’s Neighborhood Courts, and
- Shelby County (TN) Public Defender’s Jericho Project.
The Innovations in Criminal Justice Summit began in 2011 in an effort to support practitioners in tackling the challenges related to shrinking budgets and rising cost. Although the budget decreases have subsided, the summit’s goal remains the same: to feature cutting-edge criminal justice programs that can serve as models for practitioners around the country who seek to reduce crime and unnecessary incarceration thereby saving taxpayer’s money.
Please note there is no registration fee for this conference. Click here to register.