Available for Viewing: “Trauma-Informed Law Enforcement Strategies for Combating Victim, Witness, and Community Intimidation and Retaliation” Webinar
On August 27, 2020, Project Safe Neighborhoods hosted the webinar “Trauma-Informed Law Enforcement Strategies for Combating Victim, Witness, and Community Intimidation and Retaliation.” The recording is available on their website. The webinar covers the following topics:
- Overview of victim, witness, and community intimidation and retaliation.
- How trauma-informed law enforcement responses can prevent retaliation and intimidation.
- Trauma-informed strategies.
- Federal and state programs to support victims and witnesses.
- Case studies and examples, including in local law enforcement.
- Strategies for local law enforcement.
- Trauma-informed strategies for interviewing victims and witnesses.