- News and Media
- TTA News & Information
- Attend a Webinar Series to Prepare for Upcoming Bureau of Justice Assistance Solicitations
Attend a Webinar Series to Prepare for Upcoming Bureau of Justice Assistance Solicitations
Join the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) for the “Grant Application Education Series,” a four-part webinar series that will provide helpful information for prospective applicants interested in fiscal year 2019 funding opportunities.
View the following sessions on the TTA Catalog to learn more and register:
- “Funding Opportunities for Your Community in 2019: An Overview of What’s Ahead,” Tuesday, January 29 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. During this webinar, participants will learn about the various initiatives that BJA will fund in 2019, eligibility requirements, and estimated funding amounts.
- “The First Steps to Applying, Prepare Now,” Thursday, January 31 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET. During this webinar, participants will learn key steps for preparing their applications prior to the release of a BJA solicitation, including what registrations are necessary to apply, how to navigate Grants.gov, and what resources are available for applicants, such as the Office of Justice Programs’ (OJP) Funding Resource Center.
- “The Federal Funding Process: What New and Seasoned Applicants Should Consider,” Tuesday, February 5 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. During this webinar, participants will learn about OJP’s grant process, critical elements of a solicitation, the types of information applications should include, tips for developing a budget, and how the peer review process works.
- “Submitting Your Application: Avoid These Common Mistakes,” Thursday, February 7 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. During this webinar, participants will learn about the importance of using the application checklist, how to successfully submit applications, how to incorporate subawards into an application, and how to attach documents.
Additionally, visit the BJA National Training and Technical Assistance Center’s list of open funding opportunities consistently updated as BJA releases solicitations.