The National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) Annual Conference is the world’s largest conference on substance use disorders, mental health disorders and the criminal justice system. The NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference and the Justice For Vets 4th Annual Vet Court Con will be held simultaneously at the Anaheim Convention Center and the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, California.
The NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference will feature a set of brand new sessions that will assist Drug Court practitioners and others incorporate into their programs safe and effective medication assisted treatment options.
Other highlights include:
- Cutting edge education with 22 tracks and over 225 sessions
- Earn up to 28.5 hours of continuing education credit
- A record number of brand new sessions, as well as the return of your favorite workshops and speakers
- The latest information regarding adult drug courts, DWI Courts, Mental Health Courts, and other problem solving courts, including the first look at the soon-to-be published Guidelines for Juvenile Drug Courts
- Inspiring, informative, and entertaining Opening and Closing Ceremonies featuring remarkable Drug Court recovery stories, surprise celebrity guests, and national leaders in the Drug Court, justice system reform, and long term recovery movements
- Nightly Spring Film Festival
- Opportunity to network with 5000 criminal justice and treatment professionals in one of the nation's most beautiful locations
- Special deals on Disneyland – bring the family!
- You will find everything you need here at the online conference headquarters. Be sure to contact us with any questions.
The Tribal Law and Policy Institute (TLPI) will provide four workshops focused on Healing to Wellness Courts at the 22nd Annual National Association of Drug Court Professionals Conference. These workshops include "Indian Country Legal Issues," "Pharmacology and MAT in Healing to Wellness Courts," "Keeping Families Together in Healing to Wellness Courts," and "Healing to Wellness Courts in Action." In addition, TLPI will be available for technical assistance consultations with tribes in attendance. Finally, TLPI will be attending the Family Drug Court Strategic Planning meeting while in attendance of the confernece.