The 2013 meeting will take place November 20 - 23, 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. The theme for the meeting is Expanding the Core: Neglected Crimes, Groups, Causes and Policy Approaches. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program and Events
- 2013 Program
- 2013 Call for Papers, Roundtables, and Posters and Submission Site (Submission Site is now closed)
- Ethics of and Guidelines for Participation at the ASC Annual Meeting
- Advertising and Exhibitor Information
- Employment Exchange Information
- Support Visions Unlimited, ASC's designated charity for the 2013 Annual Meeting. Click here to donate.
- Pre-Registration has ended. Onsite Registration opens on Tuesday, November 19 at 1 p.m. on the Marquis Level of the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. The registration desk will also open Wednesday - Saturday at 8:00 a.m. Payment methods will include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash, check or money order. Prices are as follows: ASC Member: $180ASC Student Member: $60Non-Member: $220Non-Member Student: $110
- List of Pre-Registered Attendees
- Pre-Meeting Workshop Info/Registration Forms
- List of Pre-Meeting Workshop Attendees
- Local Arrangements
- Hotel Information
- Official Visitor's Site for Atlanta, Georgia (transportation, restaurants and sightseeing)
- Roommate Search Discussion Board This discussion board is available for you to arrange sharing hotel rooms at the meeting. If you have any questions or problems using the board, please contact Anne Arendt.
- 2013 Frequently Asked Questions
- Future ASC Meeting Dates & Locations
- Previous Annual Meeting Program Chairs, Locations, Themes, Abstracts & Programs (By Year)
- Photo Archive
- Video Archive
- 2012 Annual Meeting Home Page
See Registration Link